Sunday 18 September 2011

Scraping a profit!

Managed to just about scrap a decent profit for the weekend but it wasnt as smooth and easy as I would have liked.

I was on lay the draw in the matches I mentioned on friday and a few saw the underdog take the lead and even go on and win too. This still means a win for me depending on how long I decide to stay in. If the underdog takes the lead I normally leave it another 15 minutes to see what happens. If it remains 1-0 I will probably get out and maybe take a small loss as I dont want to have to expect the favourite to score two more goals before i can lock in a profit.

So it was quite a rocky road this weekend with some strange results flying around and I didnt make as much as last weekend but these things will average out over the month.

I am still in the process of looking at other systems or services so I can build a portfolio as i cant rely on my football trading all the time because i will have bad patches with it like most things. I will hopefully be trying out a few things in the coming weeks to see if they live up to all the hype that their websites normally suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment