Sunday 25 September 2011

Good Weekend!

Had a pretty good weekend and trying to make the most of my good run as I know there will be a bad run just around the corner.

I took the advice of a few and gave fridays trading a miss which was a good decision as i got blind drunk by time it kicked off and i was too hungover on saturday morning to get on here to put my tips up.

I managed to sober up and lose my headache by the time the man city match kicked off and sneaked the goal i needed when i was just a few ticks from my stop loss (thank you mario). After that I entered all the other premier league matches apart from the west brom-fulham match and that proved to be a great decision too as it was the only goalless match.

Not often I manage to get all the matches right but I guess it was just one of those days that was good for the favourites.

I think my next action will be on Tuesday in the champions league and I will try and get my selections up beforehand this time. No more drinking for me, thats for sure!.

No comments:

Post a Comment