Thursday 22 September 2011

Busy week!

Had a busy week so not much time to update, but made some decent profits this week on the carling cup.

I know alot of people always say that the carling cup is full of shocks or weird results but I have noticed its always full of goals which works well for me and my style of trading. The match between Leeds and Man U was always going to have loadsa goals in it but I had a decent result on that one and stayed in for the full amount. I thought united would win but didnt think it would be that easy!

I am looking at the card for friday and fancy the stuttgart match after checking some stats. Gonna be a nightmare to trade as im meant to be going out for a mates bday around that time and will have to do it using my phone. I have done that before but only normally when i been in the next room and away from the computer. At least when im in the next room i know i can rush in if anything goes belly up but doing it from a bar with a dodgy mobile connection might be a bit risky. I guess I should test the connection before getting involved.

I will try and update on saturday morning with my selections hoping i dont have too much of a hangover!

2 comments:

  1. Careful Ryan - always put your trading first and be professional, if you want to do it full time. Treat it like any other job, otherwise you could get taught a harsh lesson. If it can go wrong, it WILL go wrong eventually! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that is some true words there.

    Might be best to play it safe and just go again on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete