Thursday 15 September 2011

Frustrating!

I didnt have any action last night either which is a bit frustrating as I would have made some good money if i had punted on the matches I was going to. On tuesday Chelsea would have been a winner with LTD and my lay of Dortmund would have come off too.

Yesterday, I was looking at getting involved with the Lille match and that would have been a winner too as they went 2-0 up. The match finished 2-2 but I would have traded out long before that.

Other traders will tell you it can be frustrating when that happens but these days i am alot more cautious about my betting, considering i am full time now. I am tempted by the Atletico Madrid match in the Europa league tonight but i might just wait till friday and the weekend for my next involvements.

2 comments:

  1. No harm in under trading at this point in the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a post to say hello and good luck with your venture. You are doing almost exactly what I did, which was use my redundancy to learn how to trade full-time. I must admit that going full-time happened too early for me and was a long, steep learning curve. It's big step up from trading part-time, especially psychologically. Good that you have money behind you though, that will help.

    One word of advice relating to this post - don't be overly-cautious. If you had a winning strategy, don't start being anxious about getting involved. Once you start trading with fear, you'll miss your opportunities.

    All the best.

    Sultan

    ReplyDelete