Friday 9 September 2011

Full Time Football Trading Introduction


Hello there. I expect that almost no one is going to be reading this but as I just signed up I need to get the ball rolling somehow.

I graduated from uni last summer and went straight into working only to be made redundant in August 2011. I have a fair bit of cash to tide me over and should be able to last until the end of the current football season so I decided to give trading a go full time.

I have been doing football trading for a while now and made some decent profits doing it but its always been for fun. I think it will be much more different once I actually start but doing something like this for a living is my dream and you only live once ey?

I will be doing my own trades and bets but will also be trying out some systems and services that are looking promising. I know a lot about football but hardly anything about other sports so I am hoping to find a profitable service in other sports too.

Lastly, writing this blog should help with my discipline and also probably be a place to vent my frustrations. I have promised myself that if I cant make at least £1000 clear profit on average every month by the end of the season then I will have to return to work, fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your blog. I am myself a football and horse trader. So far so good, I make some decent profits but I hope it will go even better. Anyway, I hope your blog will last longer then many others, I will follow it with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best with your trading and your blogging Ryan. LTD seems to be undergoing something of a renaissance at the moment, and I'll follow your musings with interest.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete